Welcome: Log In/Register
Currencies:

Cheap Mountain Force Men's Quest Power Stretch Jacket Navy Sell Well

£132.7  £60.3

Please Choose:



  • Model: Fleece & Layering 145
Add to Cart:




Two-Way Zipper

This zipper has dual pulls allowing it to be opened from the top or the bottom.

Elasticized Cuff

A cuff which is elastic for extra mobility and comfort.

Polyester

A synthetic fiber that features quick drying time, high strength, abrasion resistance, and crease resistance; frequently blended with cotton, rayon, or other synthetics.

Elastane

Blending elastane with other fabrics creates a more stable, durable garment. Adding it to a fabric also provides a higher level of comfort, a longer shelf life, and a better resistance to perspiration and body oils.

POLARTEC POWER SHIELD PRO™

A smooth, tightly woven face for great abrasion resistance, and a polyester back for a high warmth-to-weight ratio. The membrane in the middle enables the fabric to block 99% of the wind, whilst the remaining 1% circulates within the fabric which greatly enhances moisture vapor transmission, improving breathability and reducing the risk of heat stress buildup.